Welcome to the fresh GardenLife Blog — California’s top gardening radio show for 15 years, and now your top source for garden illumination coast to coast. Visit GardenLife.com for our Home Page

Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Dwarf Mulberry Tree

What did I receive for Mother's Day? I don't know what tomorrow will bring, except the most treasured gift will be my husband, son, daughter-in-law and grandson's company. My daughter and her children live far away in Paris, but it is always special to spend time with my son and his family. Last Mother's Day, they also gave me a lovely bonsai mulberry tree that is fruiting once again just in time for May 13. If you read this week's GardenLife Newsletter, you know about my giant Pakistan Mulberry tree, but thanks to my family, I also have a bonsai mulberry. Both bear tasty fruit, but one is tall and the other is small. And every time I go out on the deck, my bonsai mulberry serves as a touchstone to the loving ties of family. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment